Sunday, October 21, 2007

rainbow day!!

today was the rainbow girls initiation. im not allowed to tell you about it because it was very secretive. but now i am a rainbow girl and officially part of the group. i can't wait to get further into it. anyway, enough about that. last night i babysat my cousin niko for about 2 hours. he was really good for me. now my aunt is telling about me to her friends so i might get more business. it's actually really fun. that was my first real babysitting job. my next job for dina is on the 27th. this time it will be for about 5 hours. i hope you can stay as good for me as you were last time, niko, lol!! anyway, it took a long time to get ready for the initiation today. also, i got to play at ash's afterward. i had to go over to dina's house though, because she wanted to see me in my dress. i got a really beautiful dress that was a halter top, and it was a kind of a deep turquoise blue. it had glitter on it so it was really hard for the hemmer to get it done. anyway, thanks leota!! i'll try to send you a pic. i gave my mom a poem that i wrote for her, for her birthday in a frame and she cried when i gave it to her. i hope that you had a great birthday mom!! <.moon.> sorry that was just an emiticon i wanted to try to get to work. i don't know if it will because it probably only works on the website that i got it from. anyway, i'd best be going because i need to go eat my dinner and go to sleep soon. it's another school night (ugh). anyway, bye!

No comments: