Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ugh..

Oh today was horrible. I felt really sick and tired after I got home from school. I don't know what it was that was bugging me so much. Anyway, that day was normal. 1st period: band, 2nd period: math, 3rd period, science, lunch, 4th period, language arts, 5th period p. e., 6th period: social studies, exploratory: h.a., homebase. Just a normal day except after school I felt horrible and I wasn't able to see very well out of my right eye. Anyway instead of riding the bus with all of the screaming kids. Grandpa picked me up that day. Anyway, wish me luck on my band test on thursday. its kind of hard to do the song that we have to play. there's alot of notes that we have to skip so that confuses me alot. i don't know about any of the other kids in band. anyway, the other night my mom and i stayed up until 12:30 at night at her office for her to work on her paper. i finished my homework right away so i was just playing around on the computer when i decided to make a website or blog or something. so that was the beginning of DOODLE. just a funny little blog about me and my life, a place that you can ask me questions or just leave a comment or say hi. just something. anyway i have to go right now because it's getting late and now i have more homework to do because i didn't finish very much at school.

No comments: