Saturday, October 20, 2007

OktoberFest

Today, we're going to Octoberfest. I haven't been writing in awhile because I've been superbusy. Anyway, today is my mom's birthday! My mom is going to hang out with my aunt, uncle, and a few of her other friends. Anyway, my rainbow initiation is tomorrow and I'm so excited but worried at the same time. The lady that was hemming my formal totally forgot and had to work superfast today. I just hope that she can get it done by tomorrow. Anyway, I've spent most of the day at my aunt's house but we had a great time. My Birthday was on the 5th. I got a hotel room for the night, and we got to use the pool, it was really fun. My little sister had to come though. My sister's birthday is coming up too, but hers is on December 20th so she gets like nonstop presents for a week. Anyway, my best friend Ash and I might have a sleepover tonight. She's in rainbow too and she'll be there in a formal too. I'm just so excited about everything. I got a letter the other day from them saying that aunts can't come and people that aren't your really close family. So that kinda stunk. Anyway, I'm on a short period of time right now. My mom should be here any minute to come and get me for Octoberfest. Octoberfest is just kind of like a carnival except there's no rides. They sell food, pranks, and alot of that kind of stuff, but I only remember Octoberfest in Page. I don't remember ever coming to one in Prescott. Anyway, the other day, my math teacher got back from her 3 week trip to China. she brought everyone back fans for the girls, and kites for the boys, but I set mine down by the computer and when I came back to get it, of course it was gone. And of course that teacher wouldn't help me look for it or give me another one, but anyway she had plenty. I just really wish that I could have kept mine. Anyway, if ou know my mom, wish her a happy birthday!

No comments: