Monday, October 1, 2007

New Blog... New Day...

Today is my first day on my new blog, it's really fun so far. I still need to upload a picture to my profile though. I hadn't caught up in my new blog for a long time, so i just decided to start a new one. If you want to read about my past few months on my old blog, go to: http://www.littlemisspinktinksblog.blogspot.com/. Anyway, middle school is pretty cool so far. LOL, right now it's 11:30 at night and I'm writing in a blog. My mom is working on a school paper and I'm getting to play on another computer. Anyway, I got to go to an Evanescence concert on one of the mondays of school. At the concert my mom and I went to see Evanescence and we got to get me a T-shirt to remember the occasion. Anyway, I'm thinking about joining rainbow girls. It's a religious organization, for girls 11 - 20 yrs. old. I got an absolutely beautfiul formal dress for my initiation. My inititiation is coming soon, and I can't wait. But first i have to go to an info talk to see what it's all about. Even though i already know what it's all about. it seems like a really fun group, and my best friend, ash is in it too. i went to a r. g. meeting today and it look like alot of fun. i can't wait to join. also, i had my volleyball awards today. and i got the award for most improved on the a team. i also got a trophy for participation. my coach got us goody bags and it was filled with things from the dollar store like lip gloss, little notebooks with pens, and that kind of junk. it was really nice of her though. one of the girls on the team got her some baby clothes for her baby that should be born in about another 5 months. we also got her a frame with all of us in it, but i was gone that day so i wasn't in the picture, even though i got to sign the frame. well i'd best be going. i think i should be leaving soon to go to bed. - pinkerdoodle

No comments: