Saturday, November 10, 2007

New Glasses.. New me!!!

well in the past week i had an eye test and i've gotten to wear a little makeup as much as i want. also on wednesday i get my new glasses. then at the end of the month i get my first pairs of contacts! i just can't wait. i should be gettin them at the end of the month. anyway on tuesday the whole school is going to a play! we had to pay 2 dollars each but i think that i will be worth it. when i get my contacts i don't have to worry about my glasses anymore stress free!! right now i am waiting 4 the premiere of a new hannah montana episode. anyway, i had a test in math the other day. i felt pretty good because i knew most of all of the problems. when we have tests we don't have homework and we get m&m's. it's really awesome. today i have been cleaning pretty much. i still have half of my room to clean. it wasn't very clean from the start but it's not very dirty now. im just glad to be having a neater room again. well, im getting pretty good grades. there's only one class that im getting a b in. everything else i have a's. well i better go, it's getting late and my favorite tv show is on right now and i don't want to miss anymore of it.

No comments: