Sunday, December 16, 2007

My real new hairstyle!


well, this is my real new hairstyle. i actually have it on, lol. why haven't any of you been visiting me?
anyways, i've been really busy with school and everything. so ppl it's nearly christmas! Merry christmas all! i have made alot of new friends, and lost some. don't ask. i went to my school dance about 2 days ago. actually there have been like 4 since i have last written. anyway, i'm waiting for my grandma to come home so that we can watch tv like we usually do. mostly everyone liked my new harecut, except for emily. idk, maybe she just wasn't used to it on me yet. everyone has gotten strred up in the holiday rush, and everyon'es crannky and idk its just so much pressure! my mom lost her purse, so she's in alot of trouble righte before the holidays. it had all of her money and everything! so hey if you gotts my moms purse, u bettr give it back rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha, lol. well my gramma just got back, but im havin fun typin. ill tell u more that has happened im the past couple months. anyways, at the dance i was sitting down for a minute, and this guy asked me 2 dance. i didn't want to discorage him, so i said yes. so we actually danced 2gether 4 four diffrent songs. the first 3 were like rock n roll songs, then the last one was a slow dance. it was actually really nice. now i have a crush, on that guy. he has a gf tho. idk if he'll still be with her after some1 tells her about me and him. also, they were doing pics for only 3 dollas. so i got alot of my friends and we all got a picture together. and by the way, this is the winter formal dance, and we were all really dressed up. anyway, i had a great time. ok, past dances? the past dances were just regualr. most of them. the dance before the winter formal was the halloween costume dance. i was a goth. i danced with my friends, and we all had a great time. at the winter formal was the first time a boy had asked me to dance. im getting back into the babysitting business. dina has asked me to babysit niko a couple times, since i have past wrote. niko is really good for me! well, we only watched tv, and he stayed up till seven thrirty. he went to sleep very easily. babysitting is actually alot easier than i thought. maybe it depends on the child, you're watching, or what they're mood is that day. im gonna babysit other kids a few more times, and for all you other teens, i have a tip book, that i will be creating on how 2's and what 2 do if this and this happens and do's and dont's. idk, i might/might not. it would be pretty cool if i did tho. OH YEA! my birthday was really awsem. we rented a hotel room, and we all stayed up until 4 in the morning. when everyone first got there, we went swimming. we played marco polo and other water fun games. then we all went back to the room and opened presents. i got some pretty awseme stuff. my aunt dina got me a really cool pair of jammas from victoria's secret and some lip gloss from there. emily got me a ice cream pop doll. taylor got me a really cool hat and matching purse, nicki got me a hawk nelson cd, and ash got me a ds game. after that, taylor got tired, so she tried to go to sleep, but we kinda kept her awake a little while. not on purpose tho. the next morning we went swimming again. it was pretty much just a pattern, but everyone had a great time. now ash's birthday is a different story, hers was way better than mine, even tho she held it at her house. she had like 6 girls stay the night. it snowed on us, but we jumped on the tramp and got all wet in the white wonderland. we made things malled snowcups, we took plastic cups and packed it tite with snow, and it stayed in perfect shape! We threw those at each other, but it didn't hurt, the snow wasn't hard enough. lol, we didn't try to hurt each other! well i gotta go cuz its a schooll nite and its my bed time.

No comments: